Web & Game Developer From Taiwan
Hi there ! I am Henry, a passionate programmer with a passion for the craft.I always care about my work and enjoy doing it.
holding over 5 years of programming experience about managing web & game projects and is currently diving into the research of gamification and UI/UX of Virtual Reality applications. which is developed to investigate how to effectively design 3D VR games that facilitate immersive storytelling, learning, and gaming exp.履歷Resume
Work in I-SAPS of my graduate school2016.06-now
Web Developer/ System Manager
- Developed a wordpress based web system for social survey of life topics
- Redesigned the program structure and fixed security issues
- Maintained the database and server of system
Work in company "Miiitech"2015.07-12
QA&QC Engineer Intern (Summer)/ Part-time Programmer
- Redesigned and optimized the platform to increase users from 3000+ to 13000+ to achieve 300%+ of growth rate by analyzing system specifications and running functional tests of App
- Launched a new tailor-made platform for college students from 130 schools, gaining 3000+ users in one month by improving UI and UX
- Developed a dashboard for leadership management by capturing the key performance metrics of the platforms
- Designed the identification verification system to ensure safety and utilized HTML5 and PHP to deploy website systems with back end database Parse
Work in "GSS"2015.01-06
Web System Developer
- Finished project training, which including learning development tools/environment, OOP, system test, coding standard
- Coordinated with 50+ PM and engineers to develop 50+ programs for the Loan Management System project from Fubon Financial
- Collaborated with system analysts to identify the specifications and utilize .NET and C# to deploy and test Fubon Financial Loan Management System with back end database Oracle
Work at Shanghai "PookCity"2014.07-09
Game Engineer Intern
- Designed a new game and increase 10%+ customers in one month in collaboration with visual designers, UI designers, UX designers and PMs
- Analyzed mobile game development tools, environments, and client/server structures to developed a mobile application of one of the best-selling games by using the game engine Cocos2d-x
Programming is a creative process that instructs a computer on how to do a task. Hollywood has helped instill an image of programmers as uber techies who can sit down at a computer and break any password in seconds. The reality is far less interesting.
- Programming skills
- UX skills
- Photoshop skills
Mandarin / Chinese
Impressive works by Henry!
His talent with design and development have great potentialities.
As a great intern in my department, he always had patient and enthusiasm to solve problems.